Maddens Lawyers works with employers on matters and issues from recruitment through to termination. Practical and efficient in our advice and result, we offer a service that is always driven by reaching the best outcome for our client, the employer.
We advise on:
- employment contracts
- employee disputes
- restructure and redundancies
- restraint of trade and confidentiality obligations
- performance management and misconduct
- corporate governance.
Maddens Lawyers applies a practical approach to corporate governance and compliance, enabling businesses to integrate these requirements and standards into their everyday processes.
Corporate governance and compliance are vital areas of business operation that can impact on an organisation’s viability. They warrant ongoing development and maintenance to ensure the company, and those who run it, comply with legal obligations and meet required standards for good governance.
Regardless of the economic climate or financial stability of a business it is vital for business owners to understand:
- the key duties of company directors
- corporate compliance protocols
- how to structure a business to protect its assets.
Maddens Lawyers can provide company and corporate advice regarding:
- Board structure
- Company structure
- Director’s duties
- Constitution reviews
- Compliance with the Corporations Act and the Australian Consumer Law
- Structuring for asset protection