Dealing with the death of a person can be difficult, and can be made more complicated if you discover you have not been adequately provided for in the deceased’s Will.
If you believe you’re entitled to more than you’ve been provided in a Will, Maddens Lawyers is one of Victoria’s most experienced law firms in Will disputes making this often complicated process as straightforward as possible.
Our Will disputes department has successfully represented hundreds of people who, like you, feel they deserved more than they were provided. We know what is involved in the process from a legal perspective, and an emotional one. Disputing a Will can be a tense process impacting you and your family, and we can quickly and accurately assess your grounds for a claim providing a realistic outlook.
Our services include:
- Testator Family Maintenance Claims pursuant to Part IV of the Administration and Probate Act 1958
- Family Provision claims to be commenced outside Victoria in accordance with the relevant legislation for that particular State
- Executor Disputes (including removal Applications)
- Applications regarding Testamentary Capacity, Undue influence, Duress (Caveat Proceedings) and Revocation of Probate Cases
- Application seeking Production of the Deceased’s Will
- Applications for Judicial direction under Order 54.
- Unusual and complex Applications for Grants of Administration
- Applications regarding Rectification of a Will
- Will Reconstruction Applications and/or Interpretation Applications
- Letters of Administration Ad Colligendum Bona
- Defending Will challenges