Claim forms
Warrnambool ocean

Motor vehicle (TAC) claims

If you’ve been injured on a Victorian road, or in a car registered in Victoria, you may be entitled to compensation.

Motor vehicle injuries can include injury:

The Transport Accident Act covers a range of situations and provides compensation via the Transport Accident Commission (TAC). For more information, read our guide to motor vehicle (TAC) claims.

Making a claim for compensation via the TAC can be a complicated process. Strict time limits apply, and it is always best to discuss whether you are likely to gain compensation with an experienced legal specialist. This will ensure you gain maximum benefit.

Personal Injury - request a call back