Maddens Lawyers values applicants who are client focused and highly motivated. We provide a supportive and positive workplace so everyone has the opportunity to develop and succeed. Our office is based in Warrnambool on the South West coast of Victoria.
Maddens Lawyers periodically offers the following positions:
- Trainees (formerly Articled Clerks)
- Legal Assistants
- Law Clerks
Maddens Lawyers also hosts law students seeking to complete an internship as part of their studies. We take particular interest in students with a connection to our local area. Students who were either raised in the South West, or are now studying law locally, are encouraged to contact Maddens Lawyers about internship opportunities with us.
Senior Commercial Lawyer
Career + Lifestyle = Senior Commercial Lawyer Warrnambool
Maddens Lawyers is pursuing a talented and driven Senior Commercial Lawyer to join their well-established law firm in the seaside town of Warrnambool, Victoria. Our firm prides itself on being customer-centric, progressive and delivering modern strategic solutions to traditional law.
We are seeking an emerging leader to join our practice who will actively engage in the local community to grow their professional networks.
The role will be ideally suited a returning local or someone desiring a ‘sea change,’ that is excited by a rewarding and challenging career that can be achieved whilst enjoying the wonderful lifestyle Warrnambool has to offer.
You will work alongside experienced senior practitioners who enjoy mentoring and aiding in career development and growth opportunities.
This is a leadership position within the firm with many opportunities to work and provide advice to staff across all practice areas. The contribution of the Senior Commercial Lawyer is essential to the firm’s success and continued growth.
- Five or more years of post-admission experience
- Pride yourself on the quality of service you deliver
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team
- Contributor to a positive and enjoyable work culture
- Continually seeking to improve yourself and the client experience
- Practice the highest level of integrity at all times
- Implements a high level of attention to detail
- Passionate about assisting clients in achieving the best possible outcomes
- Excellent ability to draft legal documents and correspondence in clear and concise language
What’s on offer
- Join a vibrant team of lawyers and support staff, who are highly dedicated to achieving the best work for our clients
- Become an essential part of a firm with a friendly and supportive environment
- Career growth opportunities and promotional prospects
- Highly competitive remuneration commensurate with experience
- Convenient office location in Warrnambool CBD
- Lifestyle benefits living in South West Victoria
If living in this beautiful seaside town and working in a well-established firm that respects a work-life balance appeals to you, we invite you to submit an application letter and resume to Liam Currer, General Manager, via email email@example.com
We also encourage you to contact Liam Currer, General Manager, for a confidential discussion regarding the role on 03 5560 2000.