WHEN DONE WELL, A TRUST CAN PRODUCE GREAT WINDFALLS...
But it is an area of law that also carries great risk... and, if not executed well, significant pitfalls.
Common reasons for structuring a business or investment through a trust include:
- To reduce tax
- To provide shared income for family members
- To protect assets
Maddens Lawyers' experienced team of Commercial Lawyers are experts in identifying how a trust can best minimise your risk, whilst maximising opportunities.
Trusts are an area of law that can be - and usually are - complex and subject to regular changes in law and regulations.
Maddens Lawyers works hard to ensure it is across the evolving nature of this area of law and that we can always achieve the greatest advantage possible for our clients, without compromising taxation or legal obligations or requirements.
Our advice and expertise regarding trusts covers areas such as:
- Drafting and establishing a trust
- Reviewing a trust so that it complies with financial and trust-related legal obligations
- Providing advice for, and working with, your accountant to make suitable arrangements
- How to best structure your trust so as to reduce the chance of claims being made under Family Law or litigation proceedings
"Maddens Lawyers works to achieve the greatest advantage possible for our clients, without compromising taxation or legal obligations or requirements."
Contact Maddens Lawyers' Trusts Experts
Robert ColeCommercial Lawyer, Principal
PH: 03 5560 2000
Fiona GiblinCommercial Lawyer, Principal
Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist - Business Law PH: 03 5560 2000
Erol ChakirCommercial Lawyer, Principal
Accredited Specialist - Business Law, Taxation Law PH: 03 5560 2000